Interesting and factual article in USA Today concerning our national debt of over $21 trillion and annual deficits approaching $1 trillion. Unsustainable. Prepare.
I understand if you’re skeptical about PREPARE. Perhaps you’ve read other dire predictions sometime over the past twenty years that seem as if they never came true.
But before you dismiss me as just another doomsday prophet, there’s something you need to know: The situation has changed. In fact, in just the past few years, the situation has worsened considerably.
With a little common sense and the math skills of a fourth-grader, anyone can clearly see and understand what is about to happen in our nation.
America is on an unsustainable economic course, and we are rapidly approaching the point of no return. It will soon become (if not already) mathematically impossible for our nation to avoid bankruptcy at some point in the future.
- We don’t know how it is going to happen.
- We don’t know when it is going to happen.
- But, we do know it is going to happen unless we we change course.
YOUR PREP PLAN:
- Understand the facts
- Do not be afraid to speak the truth
- Do not be afraid of being misunderstood
- Do everything you can to point people to Christ
So, what are you? A doomsday prophet or a realist?
Since you’re visiting the PrepPlan site, it’s obvious you’ve received a pre-publication copy of PREPARE: Spiritual and Financial Readiness for the Coming Economic Storm by Ethan Pope. The official release date and active website are scheduled for September 15, 2014. See you then!
YOUR PREP PLAN:
- Come back and visit on September 15, 2014
- Order a copy of PREPARE and begin your spiritual and financial preparation today.